Tuesday, January 6, 2015

We like you! But don't need you right now...

As of 10:36 EST this morning, I have been put on the wait-list for the Disney Cultural Representative Program. 



Yay? At first I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I have been waiting 8 weeks, only to be told they don't have a spot for me right now. But after talking to a few people on the Canada Disney CRP Facebook group, being wait-listed isn't a death sentence, its actually a good thing! 

Apparently being wait-listed means they are planning on hiring you, but they're just waiting to plan a time-period where the positions will open up again. Most people who get wait-listed, do end up getting hired! The average wait period is about 5 months, but hey, I'm a pro at waiting now. 

In a way, this could be a blessing in disguise. It means I get to go on a missions trip to Portugal in July, it means I have time to save money, and it also means I get to see Keith Urban at Rock the Park in August! God's timing is perfect, I just have to continue putting my trust in Him. 

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

So please keep your fingers crossed, and keep praying for me! 

xo Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment