Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS...

I don't even know what to write. Except for God's timing is perfect.

Thursday, January 15th I received an email letting my co-workers and I know that Target Canada would be discontinuing operations. Our last day of severance would be May 16th, What a way to start off the year. It has been such a chaotic few days. Put our whole store in shock. The sandcastle we built was being kicked down. Two years of hard work, and passion, soon to be nothing but a memory. But God never shuts one door without opening another.

This morning I prayed, "God, what ever your plans are for my life, just make it so." At 4:10 PM, He answered my prayer.


Sue Sharpe, the Disney Recruiter sent me an email offering me a position in the Cultural Representative Program in Merchandise starting June 16th, 2015! I did it! I got accepted! Guys, I'm moving to Orlando, Florida! A few minutes later I received the official email from Disney International Programs.



I was just finishing work as I read the email, I could not stop shaking. All I could do was laugh as I skipped around the office repeating "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!". I started immediately thinking of ways to tell my family. I finally decided on writing them a letter from "Mickey Mouse" requesting my presence in his kingdom. LOL. Right before dinner I slipped it under my mother's plate. After we sat down she read it, nearly burst into tears, and then I had her read it to the family. I'm pretty sure she's more excited than I am. Hahaha.

So here we go. 146 days until I move to Walt Disney World. Unreal. You'll be seeing a lot more blog posts, and I'm going to be starting a vlog as well! Thank you everyone for all your prayers and crossed fingers, I am so blessed to have such wonderful and encouraging people in my life. :)

Wow. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment