Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'm Back!

Seeing as I have less than five months left, I figured it was time to start blogging again!

Its really hard to believe how fast time has flown. I've done so much, but I have so much left to do! I have friends & family visiting me every month until I leave, which will just make time fly even faster. Christmas and New Years were so busy, but such a blast! On Christmas Eve, a bunch of us stayed at Fort Wilderness cabins, which was a blast. We're staying there again next week with pretty much all of the merchandise crew. It'll be a great few nights for team building.

Looking back, some of the highlights of my program have been:

  • Ed Sheeran concert
  • Riding Space Mountain with the lights on
  • Backstage tour of The Haunted Mansion
  • Staycations
  • New Years Eve (Glow shift until 2am!)
  • The Main Street Electrical Parade
  • Christmas Day Parade taping (and seeing Reba!)
  • Candlelight processional with Chondra Wilson
  • Family visiting
  • Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
  • Micket's Very Merry Christmas Party
And so much more! Tonight I will be planning out the rest of my bucket list. No more wasting time! Kimberly's family is here, so tomorrow I'm going to be spending the day with them at MK!

Love, love, love,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment