Monday, July 6, 2015

Week Two & Three

Hello all!

I am proud to say that I've earned my ears, and now officially a Disney Cast Member! Woooo! My Birthday was a blast and a half. Went to 1900 Park Fare character breakfast with Heather, and we got to meet Mary Poppins, Tigger, Pooh, Alice, and The Mad Hatter! After that I went to Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian to get my nails done, which was lovely. And thennnn I went to the Magic Kingdom! If you ever get the chance to go to the parks on your birthday, DO IT. Everyone says Happy Birthday to you and its the most magical thing, and it makes you feel awesome. After getting the best farmers tan I could imagine, I went home for dinner, and then headed to Hollywood Studios to see the Frozen fireworks and Fantasmic with my roommate Pam, and co-worker Becky! So needless to say, it was an absolutely wonderful birthday. :) (And thanks for the ears, Heather!)



 The past week has just been busy with work. Most days I work 3:30pm-9:30pm. I went to see Disney Pixar's Inside Out with my Roommate Solvor from Norway, it was cute! I also went to a dueling, sing-a-long piano bar thing called Jellyrolls with my co-workers which was so much fun as well. :)

As for today, I went to the Magic Kingdom with some friends, had breakfast at Be Our Guest, the Beauty and the Beast themed restaurant. It was simply breathtaking. One of my most favourite things about Disney, is how much detail is put into every aspect of the park. The imagineers do a stellar job.


And I also met Gaston! Totally forgot my autograph book though, so I'll have to go see him again. :p


Tomorrow I'll be going to the Animal Kingdom! Finally! And then on Wednesday, I get to go to the Cast Member Church at Coronado Springs with my friend/co-worker Micayla! Can't wait to meet other Disney-loving, Jesus-following people! :) 

A vlog will be coming soon, don't you worry. I've just run into some technical difficulties. Thats all for now, folks. Have a magical day!

Love love love,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment