Tuesday, June 9, 2015

One week to go!

This time next week, I'm going to be in the land of palm trees, sunshine. Living there. Full-time. What.

On Friday we had my family goodbye party. Let me tell you, I have the biggest, most fun, loving and caring family I could ever ask for. Between the BBQ, ice cream cake and sing-a-longs, I couldn't help but smile just thinking about how lucky I am to be a part of something so special.

And to top off the evening, my mom gave me the best gift I could ever ask for.


SHE MADE ME A T-SHIRT QUILT! Made with shirts dating back to when I was like, 6 years old. I maaay have cried like a baby when I opened the box. Its just so perfect. <3 

Tonight, I went to Young Adults just like any other Tuesday. But when I entered Mark's house, SURPRISE! A goodbye party with cake! And hats! And princesses! And balloons! And weird conversations! 


Thanks you guys. :) 

The next week is just crazy busy with visiting people and packing! TIME IS GONNA FLY, KIDS. 

Love, love, love,

Morgan


2 comments:

  1. Your family goodbye party seems so fun. Your party theme was mind blowing. I am in love with the cake design. Anyway, my daughter is also going to NY for her studies so I also want to throw such party for her. Could anyone please recommend any good but inexpensive event space San Francisco venue?

    ReplyDelete