Sunday, November 9, 2014

Three More Sleeps...

I know it may be jumping the gun...but I've decided to begin my Walt Disney World Cultural Representative Program blog!

I guess I'll tell you how this all started.

A couple years ago, I was working at Things Engraved for the holiday season. I had dropped out of college for the second time, and was trying to figure out what to do next. My co-worker Megan (HI MEGAN) told me about how she worked as Disney for a year, and that it was basically the best ever. Unfortunately at that time, the applications for the program were closed. This summer is when I got thinking about the program again, so on June 4th, I sat down and filled out the online application.

I didn't hear anything from Disney until august, and all they asked were for a scanned image of my passport, and some background check information. Again, I didn't hear from them for awhile until the morning of October 21st, I woke up to this email! 


I HAD FINALLY BEEN INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW. Wednesday, Novemebe 12th, 9:30am @ Simcoe Place in Toronto. I figured taking the VIA Rail will be easier than driving, since the station is basically right across from the building. So that will be fun. Trains are cool.

And there we have it! Three days away from potentially receiving the opportunity to move to Orlando, Florida, represent Canada, and live and breathe Disney for an entire year. Feeling mighty blessed thus far, may God's blessings continue to flow. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment